Portugal is a home to picturesque establishments, bustling cities, and a warm Mediterranean climate that is caressed by Spain alongside the northern and eastern borders and touched by Atlantic waves on the western and southern flanks. A developed country with an advanced economy and high living standards, Portugal was ranked nineteenth on the high quality of life global index rating in 2005. It has a population of around 10 million and runs on the Euro. The country has established a global presence in a number of industries, even as a major export sector.
Portuguese | Mirandese
10,427,301 (2014 Estimate)
The Portugal Residency Program is also known as the Golden Residence Permit (GRP). This is perhaps a reference to the golden opportunity that it provides by allowing investors to gain permanent residency and Portuguese citizenship.
Real Estate Investment
Invest in Portuguese real estate with a minimum property value of 350,000 EUR â€“ 500,000 EUR. If desired, more than one property can be purchased to make up the total 500,000 EUR, and co-ownership is also allowed. The applicant is required to set up a bank account in Portugal and to maintain the investment for a period of 5 years. An exploratory trip is optional.
- Live, work and study anywhere in the European Union
- Minimal residency obligation (7 days per year for 5 years)
- Fast processing time- 60 days (after investment)
- Property can be sold after 5 years
- Visa Free access to 170+ countries (UK; EU; Canada)
- Ranked among the best countries for doing business
- One of the highest GDP growth rates over the last 40 years
- Clear tax rules- special programs for non-habitual residents
Our commitment to you!
At Raizing Citizen, we work exclusively on your behalf. We are devoted to providing a specialized service to each of our clients with the knowledge that comes with years of expertise. Most of all, we give the insight and an array of options that allow our clients to make and secure investments with confidence.
Feel free to ask for details, don't save any questions!