INFORMATION GATHERED BY WWW.RAIZINGGLOBAL.COM.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by us can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to us, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We do not share Personal Identifiable Information with any third party without the consent of the user.. Any user submitting any data on the website has agreed to do so at their own free will.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personal identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process Application/Passport/PR/Citizenship Services, to keep you informed about your application status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, to give a call back to you to discuss our services and offers, to assist you in getting better user experience and for statistical purposes for improving our website. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analysis deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver your Visa/Passport/PR/Citizenship Services that you ordered. We may use the email address and mobile number to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- All credit/debit card'sÂ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
We may use non-personal "aggregated data" to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide us with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
We may also disclose personal identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, Court Order or other such request. We may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personal identifiable information may be provided to a party if we file for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of our assets or ownership in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
- SECURITY. We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, WWW.RAIZINGGLOBAL.COM cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- OTHER WEBSITES. Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties . We do not control the content or links that appear on these third party sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest user review such third partyâ€™s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. User may contact these entities directly if he/she has any queries about their use of the information that they collect.
- MINORS. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use our website or services, and we request that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, We do not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
- CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If user wishes to modify or update any information which we have received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will deem your acceptance of those changes. Our website is fully compliant with the applicable laws of UAE and whenever required we coordinate fully with the law enforcement agencies to ensure proper protection of law.
- Any disputes arising from or in relation to the use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts situated in UAE alone.