About Romania Citizenship
Romania, located in Southeastern Europe, is a country with a rich historical and cultural tapestry. Bordered by Ukraine, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, and Moldova, Romania has been influenced by Roman, Ottoman, and Austro-Hungarian empires throughout its history. Bucharest, the capital, is a vibrant city known for its eclectic architecture. The country is famous for the Carpathian Mountains, medieval castles like Bran Castle, and the scenic landscapes of Transylvania. Romania joined the European Union in 2007 and has been undergoing economic and political transformations, though challenges persist. With a diverse cultural heritage, including a strong connection to the Latin language through Romanian, Romania remains a captivating destination for travelers and historians alike.
Romanian, English, French
Romanian Leu (RON)
- Romania is a European Union member, a NATO member and soon it will be also a Schengen Area member.
- Romanian citizens have right to live, work, study, make business,own lands or properties, open bank accounts in Europe.
- Romania has an excellent education system as well as first-rate health care
- Romanian citizens can travel in 174 countries without a visa including Canada, UK and New Zealand.
- Romanian Passport is 18th Powerful EU Passport in the world.
- Romanian law accepts citizens with 2 or more citizenships, so you don't need to give up your native citizenship after getting the Romanian one.
- Clients are not required to reside in Romania, acquire proficiency in the Romanian language, enter into matrimony with a Romanian national, or make financial investments within Romania.
Our commitment to you!
At Raizing Citizen, we work exclusively on your behalf. We are devoted to providing a specialized service to each of our clients with the knowledge that comes with years of expertise. Most of all, we give the insight and an array of options that allow our clients to make and secure investments with confidence.
Feel free to ask for details, don't save any questions!